Cleaning and Maintenance
• Keep the porcelain products out of reach of children to avoid falling/breaking, and prevent children from being scalded.
• Pour water until the tumbler is 80% full, leaving room for steam circulation.
• Make sure the cap is properly tightened to avoid leaking.
• When you put your tumbler in your backpack, place it in an upright position to avoid leaking.
• Please do not store juice, milk, health vinegar, tea, etc., in the tumbler overnight and please clean it upon finishing the beverage to prevent bacteria breeding and odors.
• Our products made of composite materials, including tumbler caps, gold leaf gilding series, appliqué series, and lazurite series cannot be placed in dishwashers and microwave ovens, and should be kept away from fire to prevent deformation.
• It is suggested to use our single-wall tumblers with tumbler sleeves to insulate the heat of hot water.
• Keep water from going into the inner side of silicone tumbler sleeves when you wash your tumblers, as the water may increase the heat conductivity and reduce the insulation effect.
• Consumables, such as tumbler caps, gaskets, and tumbler sleeves, if in a poor condition after long-term use, are purchasable in our direct-sale shops or retail spots.
• Clean the ceramic products with sponges or special scouring pads. Do NOT use stainless steel scrubbing pads that may damage the glazed surfaces. Well-maintained glazed surfaces can ensure the functions and endurance of the tumblers. Tumbler caps should be cleaned with sponges to prevent scratches.
• Please wash your tumbler and cap thoroughly after use and put them away separately.
• Do NOT hold the cap only, or the tumbler may drop off.